Website Shell Lake Arts Center
The Food Service Staff is an employee of the Shell Lake Arts Center and reports to the Kitchen Manager. The food service
staff is responsible for preparing and serving meals to the campers, faculty and staff attending Summer Camp at the Shell
Lake Arts Center. They are also responsible for cleaning kitchen facilities to maintain expectations of both the Shell Lake
Arts Center and Wisconsin Department of Public Health.
● Cook, prepare and serve meals to campers, faculty, and staff
● Wash and sanitize dishes, utensils, pots, pans, trays in compliance with health department regulations
● Clean cafeteria and board room.
● Assist the Kitchen Manager in preparation of all meals
● Any other duties necessary as determined by the Kitchen Manager or Administration
● Must possess strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with a diverse group of employees,
campers, and faculty.
● Must be dependable and self-motivated with an emphasis on teamwork.
● Ability to lift heavy objects, transfer hot pans from ovens to serving area and work under pressure
● Knowledge of cleanliness and proper handling of food products
● Knowledge of large quantity cooking
● Must Submit to a criminal background check
Fill out and return the Summer Kitchen Staff application, along with contact information for at least two references to:
Shell Lake Arts Center
PO Box 315
Shell Lake, WI 54871
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com